How can we help your building today?
- HISTORIC STEAM ADDITIONS AND CHANGES
- RE- AND RETRO-COMMISSIONING
- CONTROLS DESIGN + ANALYSIS
- LIFE SAFETY
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND OPTIMIZATIONS
- TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSING
- GREEN BUILDINGS AND DESIGN
- HEALTHCARE-SPECIFIC STANDARDS
- EDUCATIONAL / K-12 AND HIGHER ED
- DESIGN BUILD
Nortek Consulting is a mechanical and electrical engineering firm, servicing commercial, institutional and governmental clients in Southern Ontario.
Our clients range from school boards to hospitals, and insurance companies to manufacturing plants; our service remains engaged, personal, and detailed from start to end.
Our engineering team is made up of experts in modern day green building design to single-pipe steam systems, and everything in between. We have extensive expertise in troubleshooting and diagnosing broken buildings and systems.
Every building is unique. You and your building have seen a lot of projects, engineers, and contractors come and go.
Our goal is to simplify and improve the operation of your building, through well thought out designs, better integration and reuse of existing infrastructure, and exceptional communication throughout the project.
The result: a better performing building.
Nortek Consulting has extensive experience in delivering high-criticality projects in time, on budget, and pride ourselves in having a minimum of changes during construction. Types of projects we enjoy include:
- Boiler Plants
- Chilled Water Plants
- Packaged and Built Air-Handlers
- Building Automation and Controls Analysis and Retro commissioning
- Electrical and Lighting Design
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety system Design